Made-to-Measure, Ready-made and Alteration - Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions which apply to sales of made-to-measure and ready-made garments and also to alterations to ready-made garments, purchased from O’NITAA Flagship Store at- 33 Elystan Street, Chelsea SW3 3NT London (“O’NITAA”) to you, (“the Customer”).
- Made-to-measure garments are personally tailored to the Customer’s specifications and cannot be re-sold. O’NITAA is, therefore, unable to accept any cancellation of an order for a made-to-measure item. O’NITAA will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate any change to an existing order required by the Customer, but cannot guarantee to be able to do so, and reserves the right to make an additional charge to the Customer for any changes.
- Items purchased from O’NITAA are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. The garment(s) purchased in store (are) hand embroidered and hand finished. Due to the complex nature of the garment, embellishments may disintegrate from the fabric. This is not a manufacturing fault. Other fabrics such as chiffon and georgette are subject to pulls and rips as this is the nature of the fabric.
- Made-to-measure items and alterations are custom made items to which the distance selling provisions of The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) 2013 Regulations 2013 are not applicable.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the quality of the delivered items(s), O’NITAA will, following an inspection of the goods, implement a strict policy of Repair, Replace and finally Refund, depending on which remedy is the most appropriate.
- Orders for alterations to ready-made garments cannot be canceled and any variation to an alteration order may be subject to an additional charge. Should O’nitaa agree, in its absolute discretion, to accept a cancellation, it reserves the right to make a cancellation charge to the Customer.
- In the event of any dispute as to whether a finished made-to-measure item or alteration to a ready-made item does not conform to the Customer’s requirements, the description recorded on the O’nitaa Order or Measurement Slip shall be final. The accuracy of measurements submitted to O’nitaa by the Customer will be entirely at the Customer’s own risk.
- The Customer agrees to attend a minimum of three fittings of the made-to-measure or altered ready-made garment. The first fitting shall take place after delivery of the item; the second fitting 21 days thereafter and the third fitting after a further 14 days. (Despatch times are excluded from the aforementioned timetable). All further fittings will be completed within 10 working days post the 3rd fitting.
- O’nitaa cannot guarantee delivery of a finished made-to-measure garment to the Customer at any particular time, but will normally deliver within 9 – 12 weeks of accepting the Customer’s order.
- Customers must collect finished articles within 30 days of being advised by O’nitaa that they are available for collection. Failure to collect within this time without the consent of O’nitaa may result in the item being disposed of. Correspondence of delivery will be via electronic mail or contact details recorded on the form. Customers are requested to check the details thoroughly prior to submission.
- Ownership of any garment shall not pass to the Customer until paid for in full.
- The garment should be kept in a separate cover when not in use and not in contact with any other garment as direct contact with another embroidered outfit may damage it. The garment must be kept out of contact with water and perfumes as they may cause discoloration. The garment must be Dry Cleaned by a reputed dry cleaner company only.